Welcome to EliteMS

Curry worshiped by the Peoples! Zhan Huang: too outrageous Wade: too fake

in General Discussion Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:11 am
by fifa0566 • 9 Posts

When the Warriors beat the Thunder road plus game, Curry shot 14 of 24 three-pointers in 12 of 16 shots, scored 46 points, including one in overtime last moment to hit long distance quasi-lore. After the game, LeBron - James and Dwyane - Wade, including a number of NBA players have to have on Twitter Curry Guards performance was incredible NBA 2K16 MT Coins .

James: - Stephen Curry required stop for a while, buddy! Too outrageous (ridiculous), buddy! In basketball history, I had never seen a player like him!

Wade: Curry too fake!

DeRozan: He (Curry) are not human.

Nowitzki: back-dropped into 10 three-pointers? Electronic games. This is impossible.

Boer Tianjin Gisborne: This is real life?

Guy: - Stephen Curry is the best ever scorer.

Jared - Dudley: Jesus is back! my God!

Evan - Fournier: I am most surprised that Cole was not the coach called a timeout. He knew it (library quasi-lore) will come.

Quincy - Pound Kerst: very positive Curry in any era can score # so sorry, old-school basketball player who now basketball game # # Please respect the better evolution of history

Myers - Leonard: When Stephen walked down from the bus when he is in space. Man, this guy is the ultimate definition of video game players. Stephen may be shot from the Oracle Arena shot, and still put the ball dropped into NBA 2K16 MT Coins .

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: DonaldCarroll
Board Statistics
The forum has 890 topics and 1364 posts.