Welcome to EliteMS

Looking to win 10 or more games this week

in Pics and Vids Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:54 am
by Lance Buckner • 20 Posts

Seeking to win 10 or more games this week A couple weeks ago New England was the big pick and 44 percent of the Yahoo! Picks went down together. Now is a tough week, But New Orleans gets my nod over might as the best survivor pick. If you dont want to use them yet, Then take either oregon(Alongside Cincinnati) Or facilities(Over polk Bay).Friday EARLY GAMES

Indiana( 3) Gets a visit from divisional rival the city of the town of jacksonville. Indy looked good last week in their victory over mn. This can be a little tougher test for the Colts. Jacksonville is a team without a very potent offense and should remain winless on the season. Andrew Luck will get two more passing touchdowns in leading the Colts to consecutive victories.

Saint. Louis (+8) Heads in the birthday Windy City to face Da' Bears of Chicago. The Rams had a nice come from behind victory last week both at home and will look to build off that win Allen Robinson Jersey. Chicago had a this game at Green Bay and was man handled http://www.jaguarsproshop.com/. Look for this game to be fairly close plenty of the way with Chicago getting the win and St. Louis wedding party cover.

Facilities( 7) Plays host to the gambling. The Bucs had the gambling on the ropes last week and folded big time in the second half Chris Ivory Jersey. Dallas came out flat at Seattle and never brought back. Look for Dallas to get back on the against a poor Tampa defense. The Cowboys will keep up business and beat the Bucs by double digits.

S. f.( 8) Travels to Minnesota to fight the Vikings. San Fran has a really good defense and Minnesota has a mediocre defense. Together this spells disaster for mn. Look for the 49ers to keep the Vikings away from the end zone in a one sided scoring affair.

Tn(+4) Entertains the Detroit elephants. This game should be among the finest games to watch this weekend. I like the Titans for the fact they may be playing at home. Detroit has an inclination to keep most of their games close and this will be no exception. Using Lions to win by a field goal.

Brand-completely innovative Orleans( 9) Welcomes might to the Big Easy this week. The Saints are 0 2 looking more like the"A'ints" From yrs ago. New Orleans is in crisis mode and can't afford another home loss this early in the season. Kansas City is not a good team and should be just the doctor ordered to cure the Saints. Look for New Orleans to score often and get back to winning with an extraordinary blow out win by 17 plus points this week.

On the LATE GAMES

Philadelphia ( 3) Heads to the desert to defend myself against Arizona. Philly looked okay this past week with a surprise win over Baltimore. They take on a Cardinal team that comes with a lot of scoring options. I like Philadelphia to stay unbeaten while taking down Arizona in a low scoring game traveling.

Woodstock(+4) Flies cross-country to sunny San Diego. I hate this line as it looks like a"Lock in" On the internet playing field. Atlanta has looked wonderful in winning both games this year. San Diego is also 2 0 and this is one of two games this week that have two undefeated teams playing various other( Philly instead of. Arizona is an additional). I like Atlanta to win but will not a bit surpised at all to see San Diego take this one in a high scoring game.

Houston ( 3) Heads to the Mile High City to face Peyton Manning and the gambling. Gradually, Manning has brought Houston's number, Being successful 16 of 18 games. This Texan team is among the most best they have had and Denver is still in a growing phase with Peyton. Peyton will pass for three touchdowns but that won't be enough. Keeping that in mind, I like Houston to defeat Denver by 7 good points in a high scoring game as well Cam Robinson Jersey.

San mateo(+4 1/2) Gets an appointment from Pittsburgh. The Steelers have played well to start the growing season 1 1. Oakland is winless on the year and that could perhaps change this week. I do like Oakland to cover the line and it is quite feasible for they get the win. I despise teams traveling long distances to play games and this is a 2,500 mile flight for Pittsburgh. This game should close it is determined by a field goal either way.

UPSETS each week

Cleveland (+3) Plays host to buffalo grass. The Bills don't possess a great defense and Cleveland came to life on offense last week against the Bengals. Buffalo has not yet won a road game since Sept. 11 of yr after; Eight straight losses on the road and this makes nine. Cleveland will get their first win of the growing season.

San diego(+3) Embraces the New York Jets to South Florida. Miami came through for my Lock each week last week in convincing fashion over Oakland. New York was beaten pretty soundly by the Steelers the other day. Look for the Dolphins to have three rushing touchdowns and keep on track with a victory throughout the Jets. New York is a bad road team and the"Tebow hours" Rumors will be flying following this weeks loss at Miami.

LOCK each week

Arizona( 3) Gets a visit through Cincinnati Bengals. Buenos aires lost a high scoring game last week at St. Louis, So the Bengals defeated Cleveland last week. Robert Griffin III will put points on the board every week. The Bengals can get, But obviously couldn't stop anyone(Okay, Put on probably could stop UK's offense). Consider both teams to light up the scoreboard, But the Redskins will be scoring couple of more times. Take miami to win by double digits in a game that sees eight or more touchdowns scored.

Weekend NIGHT

New the united kingdomt(+3) Will travel down to Baltimore recently. How frequently will you do you see the Patriots getting points? Not generally; Seven times in last four a few years only 13 times in last eight years. New England has covered the cloths line 10 of those 13 times. New England has beaten Baltimore eight of last nine times they played. With stats this way, I must take the points and live or die with Tom Brady and Company. Baltimore fans want bingo badly and circled it on the calendar when it came out in April. This stand out as the marquee game of the week and I like New England to win 23 20.

Healthy Bay( 3 1/2) Travels to the american to frolic with Seattle. Green Bay plays well the center of attention of Monday Night Football. Seattle caught Dallas off guard and performed the upset. Green Bay has had plenty of rest and investigate Greg Jennings to be back Monday Calais Campbell Jersey. Seattle will not score enough give some thought to hang with the Packers. Aaron Rodgers will in the end have a good fantasy week while passing for four Touchdowns. That's right, four. The Pacers roll by more than 14 points immediately in a high scoring game.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Xvier1959
Board Statistics
The forum has 2346 topics and 2822 posts.