Welcome to EliteMS

The Unique PANDORA Disney Eiffel Structure & Minnie Hang

in Tutorials/Guides/FAQs Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:27 am
by discussed • 4 Posts

PANDORA provides made its strategy to pandora fairy Disneyland Paris and to celebrate we've got two different exclusive expensive jewelry! These necklaces are only on offer at Disneyland London, however if you are interested in purchasing all of them please e-mail me in dora theartofpandora and Let me put you in contact with a personal shopper on the PANDORA Disneyland Venice store!

The unique PANDORA Disney Eiffel Structure & Minnie Hang (797154EN09) is super cheerful and was a popular for cheap pandora jewelry sale me the moment I found a sneak glimpse of it ever before! There are already a couple of versions involving PANDORA Eiffel System charms, like a silver version, a a couple tone variation which includes a little gold heart as well as the amazing exclusive limited edition 14k rare metal version!

Now we can add any Disney variant to cheap pandora bracelet the group! The PANDORA Disney Eiffel Structure & Minnie Dangle will be based upon the magical PANDORA Eiffel Podium charm (791082) but having a giant Minnie Rabbit posing alongside it! Although, maybe she isn’t actually a giant but lands on a artificial ‘I’m possessing up the actual Eiffel Tower’ cheeky journey pose! Minnie’s dress and package are insisted on in crimson enamel and a matching purple cubic zirconia cardiovascular glimmers around the bale. The actual PANDORA Disney Eiffel System & Minnie Dangle is €65 EUR.

The special PANDORA Disneyland Rome Castle (797151EN164) is actually of pandora bangle similar design for the previous PANDORA Disney castles but when using the addition of Sleeping Beauty’s signature bank blue enamel that decorations the fortress turrets. The underside in the charm is actually engraved with all the Disneyland Paris logo. This is the wonderful memento within your trip for you to Disneyland. The particular PANDORA Disneyland London Castle is usually €65 EUR.

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 4 Guests are online.:
abc, linchao

We welcome our newest member: EdmundAnderson
Board Statistics
The forum has 2720 topics and 3204 posts.