Welcome to EliteMS

doesnt know if he will be moved l

in Free Market Fri May 18, 2018 5:15 am
by hfy962464 • 270 Posts

As the Toronto Maple Leafs return from their Olympic break, Jonathan Bernier appears firmly entrenched as their starter while James Reimer is filling the back-up role. Colin McDonald Jersey . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much." Reimer said he is at a juxtaposition, between being happy in Toronto yet yearning to start games. "I love playing here and obviously I want to be a starter, so its been an interesting year." The 25-year-old added that would be hard on him to leave the Maple Leafs organization. "This is the team I was drafted by and this is definitely a place I dreamed of playing my whole career." Reimer has played in 24 of the Leafs 60 games this season and started 33 of 48 games in the Leafs lockout-shortened 2013 campaign. He also started all seven 2013 playoff games. Reimer admitted that seeing a large reduction in playing time has not been easy on him. "Anytime you go from playing a lot of games to not its a hard pill to swallow. You want to play, you want to be the guy & you want to give your team the best chance to win. Theres no feeling like that other then when youre in there," Reimer told Masters. When he asked if he has proven himself as a starter in the NHL, Reimer said he didnt believe there was any question. "As far as Im concerned, I dont think its up for debate. I feel like Ive had a couple of solid years where Ive played really well. And obviously, last year went to the playoffs and led a team to the playoffs when probably a lot of people didnt expect us to go. Yeah, I feel like Ive played well and I dont think theres much debate for it. Maybe other people think so. I dont know." Reimer has a 10-6-1 record with 3.25 goals against average and a .911 save percentage with the Leafs this season. Ron Hextall Jersey . "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement. Travis Konecny Jersey . Rico dove horizontally to meet Andoni Iraolas precise long cross from the right to score his second league goal of the season in the 33rd minute. Two minutes later, Aritz Aduriz netted Bilbaos second when he raced forward and pounced on a poor clearance by Villarreal defender Mateo Musacchio, sending a low shot rolling past goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/dave-schultz-hockey-jersey/ . "You hate when they score," he said with some distaste at the thought. "You take pride in it.The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed centre Peter Regin to a one-year contract worth $650,000. Regin, 28, scored four goals and seven assists over 61 games with the Blackhawks and New York Islanders in 2013-14. Originally selected in the third round (87th overall) of the 2004 NHL Entry Draft by the Ottawa Senators, Regin has scored 23 goals and 43 assists in 239 career games with the Senators, Islanders and Blackhawks. Bobby Clarke Jersey. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Xvier1959
Board Statistics
The forum has 2346 topics and 2822 posts.